Thursday 31 May 2012

Running, More Mobile Frame Zero and Diet update

First Blood to me in my MF0 game against Robin
This Week I weigh 13st 13lbs I have lost 15 lbs. I didn’t gain alot from my binge day this week but it seems to have come off sooner.  

This weekend I am heading back to a field in Derby to put the Larp Swordfighting tips I got into practice.

This week I also had a chance to play some Mobile Frame Zero and I managed to get a few snaps of the game here.

I have also started to do some short barefoot runs. I recived Born to Run for my birthday from Tracy after it was recommended to me by Ant and that aloing with some other stuff I had read has led me on to looking into running, both barefoot and in a way that makes it less likely that I will injure myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment