Monday 30 July 2012

This is Thracia Dungeon

Inspired by this post from Howling tower and the reprints of the 1st edition Ad&D rulebooks here is a example of one of my Dungeons from This is Thracia.

Players from this is Thracia should recognise it as it has already been visited and cleared out once or twice.

This dungeon started out inspired by the haunted Prison dungeon in Skyrim.

Then I added a haunt (like a ghost trap) inspired by the Herald Volazj boss fight from the Old Kingdom Dungeon in Wow’s Wrath of the Lich King.

I tied both of the re-inhabitations together using one of the meta plots for my hexmap. Namely the rise of the Temple of Elemental Evil that so far my players seem unconcerned by.

Since then it had been cleared twice and may soon be restocked again.

Here is my write up:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HAYI819stBOSw9s4j8XqP-WJQyJYxgLzbJNQAU_1Ic/edit

1 comment: