Friday 11 January 2013

2013 Dreamlines and Diet update.

Today I weigh 14 stone 3 lbs, I have lost a pound, which is pretty good as I have had my work Christmas do this week. Next week start on Total inches and more exercise increases.

I’m also working on Dreamlines for the first 6 months of 2013. these are not set in stone yet but the four that I think I want to focus on immediately are:

Top 4 for the first 6 months of 2013

Play Games - I’m currently torn between running a massive sweeping epic campaign and running a series of smaller self contained campaigns letting me scratch my other systems itch.

Go to Gen Con US with the girls. This is on the cards for August.

Help People - Similar to my Gaming Self Help Post I’m looking into the field of Life Coaching.

Physical Improvement - Slimmer, Fitter Stronger and more agile. The Goal for Slimmer is under 13 stone by end of March. I need to set targets for the other three parts and start working towards them.

Top 4 for All of 2013

New Car - As per my last Dreamline, This is probably one for the 4th Quarter of the year.

More Dwarven Forge - The Cavern Chasms set is now available in the UK and the Catacombs set looks amazing.

A House - At least as Nice as where we currently live. The first step of this is to save for a deposit.

Best Larp Fighter - This one has dropped off a little but I’m sure it will come back as the Larp season begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment